We have a full working workshop now and we are offering bike servicing and repairs. Please call and arrange the bike drop off before coming to the iCon to see us.
Level 1 Service £45.00
Excludes cost of parts. This service includes a full safety check, then a frame and forks checkup. Gears and brakes adjusted. Chain checked and lubricated. Brakes checked and wheels and tyres inspected for wear and damage. What we do:
- Frame and Forks = Full safety check
- Wheels = The hubs and rims checked for damage and wear. This includes the bearings, which are check for play. Wheels spoke checked and minor turing issues resolved.
- Headset = Also checked for free movement and adjusted if required necessary
- Bottom Bracket = Checked for play and adjusted. Replaced if required, subject to approval.
- Drive Train = Quick clean, then checked for wear and damage. Then lubricated.
- Brakes = Checked and adjusted
Level 2 Service Extras £70.00
As per level 1 plus:
- Frame and Forks = Cleaned and checked for alignment and damage, threads cleaned and checked
- Wheels = Hubs are disassembled, cleaned, inspected and reassembled
- Headset = Disassembled, cleaned, inspected and reassembled
- Bottom Bracket = Removed, cleaned,regreased (if applicable), refitted and checked for movement
- Drive Train = Chain, chainring,jockey wheels and cassette are removed, cleaned and checked for wear and damage. Then lubricated.
- All other major components = Removed, checked for wear, cleaned and re-lubricated (where required)
- New cable set fitted (standard inner and out cables included in price)
- New standard cork bar tape or grips fitted if required (Grips or tape not included)
- New brake pads fitted if required (pads not included in price)
Level 3 Service £90.00
As per level 1 and 2 plus:
- A full strip down to frame and forks.
- Full clean and rebuild.
- Replacement parts not included.
Wheel truing = £15.00 (This is only for minor alignment issues)
Hub servicing (per hub) = £20.00
Disc brake bleeding (set) = £35.00
Headset rebuild = £20.00
Bottom bracket = £20.00
Forks fitting = £30.00
Grips = £10.00
Bar tape = £15.00
Although some of the above servicing includes cleaning, there will be an additional charge for any bike that comes in dirty (within reason). Please wash your bike all over before dropping it off. All replacement parts are not fitted until we have called for approval or pre spend agreement with customer has been made before continuing work. Thanks